Win a $50 Whole Foods Gift Card & More from Daiya Foods!
Ends August 28, 2017.Official Rules
Share This Prize With Someone You Know Via:
Enter for a chance to win a $50 Whole Foods gift card & product coupons from Daiya Foods! Three (3) will win for a summer of clean eating! ($100 value)
Between backyard barbeques and poolside snacking this summer, it can be hard to stick to a healthy eating routine. Daiya, the leading maker of plant-based alternatives that are dairy, gluten and soy free, offers a way to indulge in your cravings for burgers and sandwiches that are better-for-you. Their plant-based Slices are a great source of calcium and can be enjoyed both melted and cold.
Try the Slices in this Gourmet Grilled Cheese recipe, featuring the Swiss Style Slices!
Gourmet Grilled Cheese
- 6 Daiya Swiss Style Slices (or try it with Daiya’s new American Style Slices)
- 4 Slices Gluten-Free Bread
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 Cup Sundried Tomatoes
1. Spread ghee or a vegetable spread on one side of each piece of bread.
2. Stack 3 slices of Daiya Swiss Style Cheeze on two of the slices, followed by a half of an avocado and sundried tomatoes.
3. Place the remaining slices of bread on top to form a sandwich with the ghee side facing out.
4. Heat a frying pan over medium heat and cook each grilled cheeze sandwich until golden brown, about 5-10 minutes per side.