Win a Music Festival Trends Swag Bag from Backstage Creations!
Ends May 25, 2018.Official Rules
Share This Prize With Someone You Know Via:
Get into the spring of things with music festival favorites! One (1) winner will feel the rhythm of spring with a Backstage Creations Festival Trends Swag Bag filled with a coffeemaker, designer bathing suit, sunglasses, and much more. ($1,026 value)
Festival season has literally sprung itself on us! Which means it’s time to book music festival tickets and enjoy our favorite tunes in nature, naturally. So this Festival Trends Swag Bag couldn’t come at a better time! The swag bag from celebrity gifting experts Backstage Creations will help make all your festival-loving dreams come true! It’s full of goodies that will have your rocking out in style to your fave bands in designer sunglasses, swimwear, and a little bit of sparkle! You’ll also receive appliances and food items to help you stay caffeinated and invigorated all day long, like the NEW Cuisinart Cold Brew Coffeemaker, Fourth & Hart’s ghee products, and so much more! Read on to see what we’re talking about:
- b+b® Pain Relief with Heart – Providing the same effective pain relief medicines you know and love with dye-free options and thoughtful on-the-go packaging. For every b+b® product purchased, one is donated to over 1,000 free health clinics nationwide.
- Coleman 360° Sound and Light lantern – a 2-in-1 device that combines 360° of light and built-in Bluetooth speaker to enjoy your favorite playlist long after the sun has set. This cool new lantern includes a rechargeable lithium ion battery and USB port to fully charge for up to 20 hours of music.
- Contigo – Keep drinks icy-cold for up to 24 hours or hot for up to 10 hours with Contigo’s Couture THERMALOCK™ vacuum insulation technology. The double-walled vacuum-insulated bottle comes in a variety of different designs in order to keep you stylish and hydrated all day long.
- Cuisinart Cold Brew Coffeemaker – Cuisinart’s new Cold Brew Coffeemaker prepares ready-to-drink cold brew coffee in as little as 25-45 minutes. The unit’s 7-cup glass carafe is equipped with a stainless steel filter lid, so it can be used to store coffee in the refrigerator for up to two week. It also includes a strength selector (mild, medium, and bold) that allows coffee lovers to customize their beverage, a removable water tank and coffee filter basket for easy filling and cleaning, and a coffee release lever with indicator light.
- Fabio Anibaldi – Tradition meets modernity with an exclusive preview of Fabio Anibaldi’s Fall/Winter 2018 Luxury Handbag Collection. Detailed Italian craftsmanship and expert leatherwork bring to life the vision of this family-owned business based in Monte Urano, Italy.
- Foster Grant – The Item 8 collection by Foster Grant features trend-focused, revolutionary designs crafted to combine textures, colors, and patterns with delicate lens shapes, edgy colors, and captivating shape illusions.
- Fourth & Heart – An artisanal food brand on a mission to modernize ancient pantry food staples, starting with a line of pure and flavorful spreadable butters known as ghee. The grass-fed ghee butter contains vast health benefits and delectable flavor that makes Fourth & Heart ghee a tasty win-win.
- Good Earth Tea – Blended with the highest quality flowers, fruits, and other natural ingredients, each artisanal Good Earth loose-leaf tea guarantees a flavor experience like no other. Explore and discover blends including Emerald Green, Coffee Chai, and Rosa de Jamaica.
- Icelandic Glacial – Exceptionally pure, natural spring water from Iceland. Prize includes a bottle of water.
- Kat Von D Beauty – When you want your festival makeup to last, Kat Von D Beauty has your back with its long-wear, high-pigment, cruelty-free, and vegan makeup. Get the perfect wing with Tattoo Liner, set and forget your makeup with Lock-It Setting Powder, show off your festival-ready pout with Everlasting Liquid Lip or Glimmer Veil, and finish with a spritz of Saint or Sinner Ea de Parfum.
- Kulani Kinis – Australian-Designed Swimwear.
- Lunette – Lunette, a global leader in period care products, makes the softest FDA-approved medical-grade silicone menstrual cups in two sizes and a variety of fun colors, providing sustainable, reusable, and comfortable solutions for everyone! Lunette gives back globally through The Cup Project to help bring awareness to health and hygiene needs for women globally.
- Nature’s Bounty – Nature’s Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails sets the foundation to support your natural beauty from the inside out by providing the vital nutrients your body needs to support lustrous hair, vibrant skin, and healthy nails, including biotin, vitamin C, and vitamin E. The Nature’s Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Challenge is a great way to try Hair, Skin, & Nails Gummies or Softgels for one month, risk free.
- The Sustainable Sparkle Bar created by Current Events, LLC – Hand-painted glitter designs and body art created with biodegradable glitter and gemstones. Prize includes pot of glitter.
- Vicks® SINEX™ SEVERE Nasal Spray – Powerful Vicks® Vapors start working instantly to relieve stuffy noses and sinus pressure so you can breathe freely fast.
- Vuzix iWear Video Headphones – A high-end pair of video headphones that’s compatible with 3D Blu-ray player, tablets, console systems, PCs, and mobile phones. Providing a field of view equivalent to a 125” home theater screen viewed at 10 feet away, the iWear is the industry’s most advanced mobile entertainment display.
Items in photo are subject to change based on availability; some colors and styles may vary. Courtesy of Backstage Creations..